· A convenient way to collect kitchen scraps for composting
· Glazed inside and out for quick clean-up
· Bail handle for easy carrying and dumping
· Includes one 5-1/2" diameter carbon filter to control odors
· We also offer replacement filters
Collecting kitchen scraps for composting shouldn't detract from your kitchen decor. This ceramic crock is attractive enough to keep on the kitchen counter, so there is no need to hide it under the sink. Glazed inside and out, the crock will never stain or absorb food odors, and it has an activated-carbon filter in the vented lid to trap odors.
· 8" in diameter x 10-1/2" H overall
· Holds approximately 1 gallon
· Uses 5-1/2" replacement filters (one included)
Packaging & Shipping
white box 3 plies + brown box 6 plies
G.W.:19.0Kgs N.W.:13.0 Kgs
Totally 30 people with 4,000 square meter space, established in 2004.
With over 10 years experience in manufaturing garden tools
Main category: fruit press, fruit crusher, composter, snow shovel, snow thrower and other Cordless and corded garden tools. We also produce woodworking & bench top tools.
Annual production capacity: 300,000pcs.
•Quality level: DIY and Semi-professional. Most Models have UL/CSA/ETL/CE/GS/EMC approval listed.